Sunday, October 5, 2008

Summer Fun

Scott, Blake, Emily, Connor, Caden, Kate and Cameron at the Idaho Falls Temple. All the Kirkham's came for a Family Reunion in Yellowstone! We were happy to have them all come to us! Thanks everyone, it was so fun!
Feeding the ducks at the Greenbelt.
Emily & Kate at Mesa Falls.
Family Night at the cabin in Island Park
Emily enjoying Yellowstone!


We had a great time with the Isom's this summer! We love it when they come! Michael, Katherine, Rachel, Timothy & Natalie are all getting so big!

Scott recieved his Wolf award in Cub Scouts the end of August. Just in time for his Birthday! Great Job Scott!!


We got a new vaccume and the extension comes out so it is just Blake's size. He is now the official vaccumer at our house, no one else can touch it without Blake throwing a fit!!




Kate, Kate, what am I going to do with you!! She is always telling me that she is going to be a Rock Star when she grows up. It looks like she is well on her way! I am pretty sure that I don't want her to be a Rock Star. Hopefully this is a phase that she will soon grow out of!!!









7 comments:

happy mom said...

what cute and fun pictures! glad to have you aboard! Its a pretty fun journal I have to say, and although I have my unblogging times, I always pick up sooner or later, so you will probably be the same! cute kids, good to hear what is happening.

 David Tanner said...

Very NIce! I look forward to seeing more in the future. We also recently started a blog at www.wearetanner.blogspot.com

Syme Family said...

Autumn I love you! I am so glad you started a blog. It is so fun to see pictures of the kids. They are getting so big. That picture of Kate cracks me up. She'll be a fun teenager to raise.
Are you guys going to Oregon next year?

Tracey said...

SO fun! Welcome to blogging! We look forward to checking your blog so see what you're up to. Your kids are too cute, I especially love that Blake is the vacuumer of the house and that Kate wants to be a rockstar!

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!! YEAH! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! IT LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!

LOVE YOU SIS!

p.s. I resent you an invite. Let me know if you get it.

Mauna said...

Yeah Autum...how fun. Now we can see more of you guys :0)

Natalie said...

So fun i love it!! I hope that you will enjoy Blogging with the rest of us.